Remember as children when we ran around telling our parents, friends, whoever would listen how we “Wished” we had this, or “Wished” we could do that? It occurred to me yesterday, I think there are times I still do that. I hear myself say, “I wish I could…” or “I wish I were…”, don’t you still do that? Do you suppose that is left over from childhood? What I find amazing about this is most of those wishes we wish for we could make happen. Yes, we could. It would take some planning and working at…but we could do it. Perhaps the main ingredient missing is belief in ourselves–that we can do it. What do you think?
- Gail Gaymer Martin Answers the Age Old Question!
- Thoughts about home and hearth.
- She Does It Her Way-Jamie Langston Turner-A Southern Author
- Friday Author and Book Report: Patricia Potter
- Toni Leonard Rogers, author of Primary Possession
- Friday's Author-Lisa Wingate
- What Does He Say About Misfits?
- Don't Talk To Strangers-Amanda Kyle Williams
- Friday's Author and Book Report-Sandra Balzo
- Terri Marie, an Author You Should Meet