Now it is said that if we are lucky we will find the pot at the end of the rainbow. I think we find it a little at a time as we go along with life. You find some the day you fall in love, some more the day each child is born. I seem to find a little here and there each day whether through kind words or just a smile from someone. Maybe through a beautiful sunny day or the first bloom of spring. At any rate, I like my thinking better, I like finding those little gold nuggets everyday. How about you? Found any nuggets today?
- Gail Gaymer Martin Answers the Age Old Question!
- Thoughts about home and hearth.
- She Does It Her Way-Jamie Langston Turner-A Southern Author
- Friday Author and Book Report: Patricia Potter
- Toni Leonard Rogers, author of Primary Possession
- Friday's Author-Lisa Wingate
- What Does He Say About Misfits?
- Don't Talk To Strangers-Amanda Kyle Williams
- Friday's Author and Book Report-Sandra Balzo
- Terri Marie, an Author You Should Meet