There is nothing more precious than seeing little children running through the stores looking at all the toys. There excitement soars like an eagle in flight. Looking at their eyes twinkling and the smile on their face, which couldn’t be any bigger, is a most joyous occasion. You can see their little heads all full of information that they must get back to Santa and tell him about. Somewhere this week without our knowledge those little ones got a second wind so grab hold of their little hands and enjoy their adventure this week. After all, soon, they will be older and this time will be gone. Merry Christmas.
- Gail Gaymer Martin Answers the Age Old Question!
- Thoughts about home and hearth.
- She Does It Her Way-Jamie Langston Turner-A Southern Author
- Friday Author and Book Report: Patricia Potter
- Toni Leonard Rogers, author of Primary Possession
- Friday's Author-Lisa Wingate
- What Does He Say About Misfits?
- Don't Talk To Strangers-Amanda Kyle Williams
- Friday's Author and Book Report-Sandra Balzo
- Terri Marie, an Author You Should Meet