There is something special about seeing a new day dawning. It reminds me that it is not just another day coming up but a new day for me. When I think of it in those terms I begin to get excited, because I know how many possibilities and opportunities that will come knocking on my door today. By now my enthusiasm has built to the point I can’t wait to get started. I don’t want to miss one second of the day. I want to be sure and look everywhere for all those great blessings I am going to received. Have a good day.
- Gail Gaymer Martin Answers the Age Old Question!
- Thoughts about home and hearth.
- She Does It Her Way-Jamie Langston Turner-A Southern Author
- Friday Author and Book Report: Patricia Potter
- Toni Leonard Rogers, author of Primary Possession
- Friday's Author-Lisa Wingate
- What Does He Say About Misfits?
- Don't Talk To Strangers-Amanda Kyle Williams
- Friday's Author and Book Report-Sandra Balzo
- Terri Marie, an Author You Should Meet