What a glorious day when a new baby comes into our lives. I was thinking this morning, how with every ending, whether it is a death, a child graduating from school, job ending–there is immediately a new beginning. Sometimes we don’t see those new beginnings because of the tears but once you wipe the tears away you can see there is your new beginning.
- Gail Gaymer Martin Answers the Age Old Question!
- Thoughts about home and hearth.
- She Does It Her Way-Jamie Langston Turner-A Southern Author
- Friday Author and Book Report: Patricia Potter
- Toni Leonard Rogers, author of Primary Possession
- Friday's Author-Lisa Wingate
- What Does He Say About Misfits?
- Don't Talk To Strangers-Amanda Kyle Williams
- Friday's Author and Book Report-Sandra Balzo
- Terri Marie, an Author You Should Meet