New Day…New Week…Am I new or did I drag troubles from last week into this week. I believe every Monday morning before we begin the day, we should ponder that question. If the answer is yes, we did drag them into the new day, then we need to bundle up those troubles and hand the bundle to God. Besides, after a week of troubles, it’s too heavy for us to carry anyway. No point in breaking our backs and pulling our shoulders out of their joints especially since we don’t have to. God is standing right there waiting for you to hand them over. He knows exactly what to do with them. Start your day fresh, start your week new.
- Gail Gaymer Martin Answers the Age Old Question!
- Thoughts about home and hearth.
- She Does It Her Way-Jamie Langston Turner-A Southern Author
- Friday Author and Book Report: Patricia Potter
- Toni Leonard Rogers, author of Primary Possession
- Friday's Author-Lisa Wingate
- What Does He Say About Misfits?
- Don't Talk To Strangers-Amanda Kyle Williams
- Friday's Author and Book Report-Sandra Balzo
- Terri Marie, an Author You Should Meet