Look around at people, look at their faces, what are their expressions? How many do you see, all day, that have smiles on their faces? Not very many I would imagine. The funny thing about us humans a lot of us would love to have adventures, but we go through the humdrum of existance instead of looking around at this thing we are in called life. This is your adventure! Wake up, take advantage of it, before it is too late.
- Gail Gaymer Martin Answers the Age Old Question!
- Thoughts about home and hearth.
- She Does It Her Way-Jamie Langston Turner-A Southern Author
- Friday Author and Book Report: Patricia Potter
- Toni Leonard Rogers, author of Primary Possession
- Friday's Author-Lisa Wingate
- What Does He Say About Misfits?
- Don't Talk To Strangers-Amanda Kyle Williams
- Friday's Author and Book Report-Sandra Balzo
- Terri Marie, an Author You Should Meet