Yesterday, when doing research for a project, I was overwhelmed at the amount of information I would have to read just to start the project. I imagined tiers of other information looming in the background waiting for me to read to finish said project. Briefly I wondered if the project was worth doing; in the recesses of my mind I knew it was but I also knew this was overload and there would have to be a better way of doing it. Sometimes I think we make things more complicated than they really need to be. Perhaps we would do better to keep things simple…and move along. Yes, I believe that is right, we need to go back and do things just a little more simple .
- Gail Gaymer Martin Answers the Age Old Question!
- Thoughts about home and hearth.
- She Does It Her Way-Jamie Langston Turner-A Southern Author
- Friday Author and Book Report: Patricia Potter
- Toni Leonard Rogers, author of Primary Possession
- Friday's Author-Lisa Wingate
- What Does He Say About Misfits?
- Don't Talk To Strangers-Amanda Kyle Williams
- Friday's Author and Book Report-Sandra Balzo
- Terri Marie, an Author You Should Meet