It seems I am spending time this month pondering the thinking process. I have come to the conclusion that thinking good thoughts makes me feel better physically and even energizes me. If I have thoughts of worry, agitation or anxiety this make me feel tired and worn with no energy. These experiments brought to mind the 1980’s (I think it was the 80’s) when they talked about what we were putting in our brains. One of my favorite phrases was ‘garbage in-garbage out ‘. My conclusion? We would be better off training our minds to think good thoughts…we would be happier, healthier and so would the world.
- Gail Gaymer Martin Answers the Age Old Question!
- Thoughts about home and hearth.
- She Does It Her Way-Jamie Langston Turner-A Southern Author
- Friday Author and Book Report: Patricia Potter
- Toni Leonard Rogers, author of Primary Possession
- Friday's Author-Lisa Wingate
- What Does He Say About Misfits?
- Don't Talk To Strangers-Amanda Kyle Williams
- Friday's Author and Book Report-Sandra Balzo
- Terri Marie, an Author You Should Meet