I decided this year I would try to write more. It seems I start writing yet, fail to come back and finish, due to busyness. If that is the reason, then I am too busy. For spending time writing is my passion. Sometimes the words look like an alien language having a difficult time going on paper; other times it looks like a freight train going through with a mission. Those are the times I like most. I become a woman with a mission, to put down the words as they are coming. Sometimes it is so fast my fingers can’t keep up. When I write my words create a movie in my head as the words go to paper. I see clearly my characters, hear their conversations and the places they are. How can you not like writing? WOW!
- Gail Gaymer Martin Answers the Age Old Question!
- Thoughts about home and hearth.
- She Does It Her Way-Jamie Langston Turner-A Southern Author
- Friday Author and Book Report: Patricia Potter
- Toni Leonard Rogers, author of Primary Possession
- Friday's Author-Lisa Wingate
- What Does He Say About Misfits?
- Don't Talk To Strangers-Amanda Kyle Williams
- Friday's Author and Book Report-Sandra Balzo
- Terri Marie, an Author You Should Meet