There are times I worry about things I need to do tomorrow…then I remember God’s words telling me I don’t need to worry. He is in control, I just need to do what I know to do, He will take care of the rest. I have noticed as time goes by and I get older, I don’t worry like I did when I was younger. So that is a plus for getting older.
- Gail Gaymer Martin Answers the Age Old Question!
- Thoughts about home and hearth.
- She Does It Her Way-Jamie Langston Turner-A Southern Author
- Friday Author and Book Report: Patricia Potter
- Toni Leonard Rogers, author of Primary Possession
- Friday's Author-Lisa Wingate
- What Does He Say About Misfits?
- Don't Talk To Strangers-Amanda Kyle Williams
- Friday's Author and Book Report-Sandra Balzo
- Terri Marie, an Author You Should Meet