I remember when my sister and I were very little, our Mom would take us shopping to see all the Christmas toys so we could pick out what we wanted ‘Santa’ to bring us. Our most favorite was the doll section. There were so many dolls, you would think we would have a tough time choosing just one. However, we never did. One look at all the dolls and we would zero in on that special one. Then off to visit Santa and tell him which one we wanted. Wouldn’t life be nice, if we always knew exactly what we wanted.
- Gail Gaymer Martin Answers the Age Old Question!
- Thoughts about home and hearth.
- She Does It Her Way-Jamie Langston Turner-A Southern Author
- Friday Author and Book Report: Patricia Potter
- Toni Leonard Rogers, author of Primary Possession
- Friday's Author-Lisa Wingate
- What Does He Say About Misfits?
- Don't Talk To Strangers-Amanda Kyle Williams
- Friday's Author and Book Report-Sandra Balzo
- Terri Marie, an Author You Should Meet