Especially this time of year, I am delighted that the child in me is still alive. That is the part of me that gets excited about Christmas. The carols, the shoppers, children bundled up with bright eyes and awe on their faces as they look at all the toys, finding their particular ones they like hoping Santa will bring,filling them with joy. Let the child in you reach out and be part of the excitement this year. Merry Christmas.
- Gail Gaymer Martin Answers the Age Old Question!
- Thoughts about home and hearth.
- She Does It Her Way-Jamie Langston Turner-A Southern Author
- Friday Author and Book Report: Patricia Potter
- Toni Leonard Rogers, author of Primary Possession
- Friday's Author-Lisa Wingate
- What Does He Say About Misfits?
- Don't Talk To Strangers-Amanda Kyle Williams
- Friday's Author and Book Report-Sandra Balzo
- Terri Marie, an Author You Should Meet