I think Christmas brings out the best in most of us. There seems to be a lilt in my step, a smile on my lips and a twinkle in my eye. I notice most people I meet on the street look the same way. The kindness shown to each other and the wonderful spirit of giving-is it just for now or does it last all year through. I think it last all year, sometimes we have to move a little dust, but basically, yes, it’s there all year.
- Gail Gaymer Martin Answers the Age Old Question!
- Thoughts about home and hearth.
- She Does It Her Way-Jamie Langston Turner-A Southern Author
- Friday Author and Book Report: Patricia Potter
- Toni Leonard Rogers, author of Primary Possession
- Friday's Author-Lisa Wingate
- What Does He Say About Misfits?
- Don't Talk To Strangers-Amanda Kyle Williams
- Friday's Author and Book Report-Sandra Balzo
- Terri Marie, an Author You Should Meet