I wish I could make myself write a devotion every day. But some days I get up and start working and forget. Perhaps if I followed a schedule I would be more disciplined, or is it I lack discipline so much that I pass on following a schedule. Not sure what my answer would be today. Will think about it, perhaps answer tomorrow.
- Gail Gaymer Martin Answers the Age Old Question!
- Thoughts about home and hearth.
- She Does It Her Way-Jamie Langston Turner-A Southern Author
- Friday Author and Book Report: Patricia Potter
- Toni Leonard Rogers, author of Primary Possession
- Friday's Author-Lisa Wingate
- What Does He Say About Misfits?
- Don't Talk To Strangers-Amanda Kyle Williams
- Friday's Author and Book Report-Sandra Balzo
- Terri Marie, an Author You Should Meet